Thursday 14 April 2016

Lessons from Daniel

Daniel 9: 2 In the first year  of his reign I Daniel understood by books the  number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord  came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would  accomplish seventy years in the desolations of  Jerusalem. You realize it is important to read even in the bible Daniel said I Daniel understood by books. Never take reading lightly. Daniel 9: 20 And whiles I  was  speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin  and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting  my supplication before the Lord my God for the  holy mountain of my God; 21 Yea, whiles I  was  speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I  had seen in the vision at the beginning, being  caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time  of the evening oblation. 22 And he informed  me,  and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now  come forth to give thee skill and understanding. Realize this when you mix your reading with prayer great things will happen praise God. The man was praying for Israel. Check what happened in verse 21, the angel Gabriel had to come. Daniel was given skill and understanding. So in your studies you receive skill to execute those assignments and understanding when you read. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment